Active members are those members who have completed all Member-in-Training requirements and have been admitted to Active membership upon approval of the Board of Directors, or who have returned to Active status from Patron membership. Active members shall comply with all requirements of good standing.
To be in good standing, a Guild member must comply with all of the following requirements of Active membership:
- Attend at least three General meetings.
- Pay all Guild financial obligations by May 1st for no late fees.
- Serve on one Standing Committee.
- Assist with all fundraising projects of the Guild, as requested.
- One adult renewal membership with a daughter to be a Belle in $270. All support MSG and the Midland-Odessa Symphony & Chorale.
For more information contact:
Membership Vice President
Registration for the 2018-2019 will begin January 2018.